Accidents happen… have you heard?
• 1 out of 7 Americans each year seek medical care due to injuries.1
• More than 90% of accidents are non-traffic related.1
• Falls are the leading cause of accidental injuries among Americans in almost every age group.1
• More than 2.6 million children under the age of 19 are treated in emergency departments each year for sports and recreation-related injuries.2
1 National Safety Council, Injury Facts, 2019
2 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, February 2019
WHEN AN ACCIDENT HAPPENS, YOU DECIDE HOW TO USE YOUR CASH BENEFIT.
• Medical & recovery expenses… or if some or all of your medical and recovery expenses are paid by your medical plan, you may decide to use your benefits for:
• Home care assistance
• Child care
• Housekeeping help
• Transportation to/from appointments
• Anything else needed during your recovery!
NO CONFUSING OPTIONS – JUST ONE STRAIGHTFORWARD INSURANCE PLAN.
You have the flexibility to choose a Benefit Bank that matches the expected out-of-pocket expenses of your medical plan.