Student Health Insurance
Health & Wellness
We know that health insurance isn’t a one size fits all solution.
At Dissinger Reed, we are your consultants, negotiators, and account managers. We’ll work with you to understand the culture of your university or college, your student programs, and your administration goals and take into account market assessments to customize a comprehensive health insurance solution for your students. Once the right plans are in place, we support your students and help them understand the policy offerings to determine what’s best for them.
We provide health and wellness solutions for all types of students from athletes to students studying abroad. Here are our products and services:
Student Health Insurance PlansLearn More
- Campus-wide plans for international students, domestic students or both
- Affordable Care Act Compliant Plans that cover pre-existing conditions and include pharmacy benefits
- National and local networks with school sponsored plans that can also coordinate with Student Health Centers
- Comprehensive benefits with lower cost deductibles
- Added services that can include telehealth, intercollegiate sports, global assist and mental health resources
International Student InsuranceLearn More
Study Abroad Accident & SicknessLearn More
We know that when you’re traveling, the last thing you want to worry about is your health and safety. That’s why we offer insurance plans specifically designed for students traveling internationally for leisure or study abroad programs. Our team of experts will work with you to find the right plan at the right price.
- For students completing a short-term study abroad program
- Students traveling for leisure
- School sponsored study abroad programs
Campus-Wide Student Accident PlansLearn More
A campus-wide student accident plan is an affordable way to protect your health and finances while in school. It covers all types of injuries, from on-campus accidents to athletic injuries, giving you peace of mind when you need it most. Plus, it has low premiums!
- A Mandatory Student Accident Plan (MSAP) is a great way to mitigate risk
- Covers all types of accidental injuries from on-campus injuries to athletic injuries
- Low premiums
Short-Term Medical PlansLearn More
Dissinger Reed’s short-term medical plans are the perfect solution for students. They provide access to quality care when you need it most, while giving you peace of mind that your health and well-being are protected. These plans can be purchased in 30 to 180-day increments so they’re flexible enough to fit any schedule. Plus, they’re affordable and easy to use!
- 12-month maximum plans that may be purchased in 30-180 day increments
- They include medical maximum and do not cover pre-existing conditions
- Can be self-enroll, direct pay links or group roster enrollments
- Covers intercollegiate sports injuries the same as any other accident subject to policy provisions
- Lower monthly premiums than traditional major medical plans
Supplemental/Indemnity/Accident OnlyLearn More
- Pays insured directly when an individual has to go to the hospital after an accident
- Can be used for primary coverage when nothing else is available
- Note that more documentation is required for reimbursement than a typical insurance plan
- Individual Plans are available through direct pay, self-enrollment link
- If you already have your own health insurance, but don’t want to pay all the out-of-pocket expenses such as deductible or coinsurance, then these plans are for you.
- This insurance does NOT come with an ID card. You will receive an email with instructions to log in to your portal to see plan documents.
- For questions please contact: mam.studentservices@
Dental and Vision PlansLearn More
Mental Health ServicesLearn More
Our goal is simple – we want to make it easier for you to access quality mental health care when you need it most. That’s why we offer access to over 5000 licensed therapists in the US through our secure platform.
- Secure, HIPAA compliant, and confidential web and mobile platform
- Access to over 5,000 licensed Behavioral Health therapists across the United States
- Individualized treatment plan, goal setting, and monitoring of outcomes
Our University Clients
Questions about programs & services?