Other Collegiate Specialty Programs
Because every athletic department has varying risks and specialty needs, Dissinger Reed can provide coverage for unique products and coverages.
Cheerleading/Dance Catastrophic Insurance
- Deductibles from $25,000 to $90,000
- Coverage for off site competitions and non sanctioned events
- Lifetime benefits ranging from 1 Million to 5 Million dollars
Participant Legal Liability
- Coverage protecting the college or university should a participant bring litigation (most General Liability policies exclude Participant Legal Liability).
- Participants include home team, visiting team, officials and game workers.
- Available for Intercollegiate or Intramural athletic activities
Event Cancellation/Loss of Revenue Insurance
- Protects the institution when unforeseen events cause the postponement or cancellation of a covered game or event.
- Reimbursement provided for ticket revenue, concession sales, advertising, etc.
- Specific coverage for weather related claims or terrorist activity
Athletic Department Travel Accident
- High Limit Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Coverage for athletic department staff, family members and those traveling on behalf of the institution
Catastrophic Cash Benefits
- Coverage for Brain Death, Paralysis or Coma
- Benefits from $1,000,000 to $10,000,000
- Cash benefits are not offset by other valid insurance
- Both first dollar coverage and high deductible plans are available for any/all Club and Intramural Sports
- Limited or Lifetime benefits can be customized for any institution
- General Liability Coverage with No Aggregate
- Accident Medical Coverage at Any level
- Directors’ & Officers Coverage